CIOs and IT decision makers are constantly challenged by the need to tackle large amounts of data streaming in from multiple disparate sources. Organizations today are deploying advanced technologies to interpret enterprise data and acquire useful information for informed decision making. SAP HANA, an in-memory data computing platform, offers organizations the benefits of a robust database through real-time analytics and a 360° view of their business data across all SAP Business Suite applications.This helps promote faster innovation and reduces costs associated with IT.
HCL's extended SAP expertise enables organizations to accelerate business critical decisions while becoming lean and agile. We offer seamless SAP HANA and S/4 HANA migration services that optimize SAP Business Suite processes, helping client organizations reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) and simplify system architecture.
Adopting the SAP HANA platform can save an organization
70% on Software
15% on Hardware
20% on Administration & Application Development
SAP HANA Migration (BW and Suite on HANA)
Migration of the traditional database to SAP HANA entails an upgrade.This platform changes cost equations through simplification and reduces the labor required for administration and development needs.
- SAP HANA Assessment Service
- Identify deployment options and typical customer use cases
- Create a business values driven SAP HANA roadmap and strategy
- Define a migration path and project plan
- Factory approach for HANA migration with on premise / on cloud upgrade
- HANA integration with SAP and non-SAP systems
S/4 HANA Migration
The next-generation business suite simplifies adoption, user experience, decision making, and business processes while promoting innovation to help businesses run efficiently.
- On premise, on cloud deployments to meet critical business priorities
- Reduce 'Total Cost of Ownership" by collating large datasets in single co-deployed system
- Simple role-based user experience to minimize training efforts while increasing productivity
SAP HANA Infrastructure Hosting
HANA infrastructure is deployed as a 'Pay per user' model, which eliminates the need to resort to multiple vendors and reduces the high upfront CAPEX investment required for procurement of hardware Infrastructure.
- Scope infrastructure requirements and project plan and explore operational feasibility
- Prepare the current solution and execute the onboarding and migration to SAP HANA Infrastructure
- Provision cloud hosting infrastructure as a subscription based service with defined Service Level Agreements
- Create a silient infrastructure for your applications and SAP HANA database
SAP HANA Maintenance
Post migration predictive maintenance support including maintenance services for SAP applications and resolution of customer queries in the fastest possible time.
- L1, L2, L3 support
- 24x7 call support
As a technology leader offering an end-to-end services portfolio and robust cloud infrastructure, HCL has, over the years, built an element of trust and reliability among its customers, helping them derive tangible business value.
Our consulting led approach ensures organizational readiness and seamless migration to SAP HANA – helping client organizations accelerate execution; increase business agility; and improve productivity.
- Experience: With proven track record of delivering successful integration projects,we are a trusted partner to enterprise and mid-sized organizations.
- Expertise: Our team of experts provides solutions to organizations across a diverse spectrum of industries such as manufacturing, insurance, banking, energy and utility, retail, telecom, hospitality, and the public sector backed by by a mature alliances with well-known global OEM partners.
- Reach: Our extensive reach and strong presence in mid-market segments with a direct presence in 240+ cities and towns, across India;the Middle East; and Singapore makes us the preferred technology partner in this part of the world.
- Resources : Both people and technology – mean everything to us. We invest in the necessary skills, tools, and methodologies across all aspects of business and services to facilitate effective migration, hosting and maintenance services for SAP HANA.